Mental health includes our emotional, psychological and social well – being. It helps us determine how we handle stress and it is important at every stage of life. It is affected by numerous factors from our daily life. The different types of mental illness, usually unknown to the public, are stressful and scary. In the UK over 13 million working days are lost every year because of stress. Stress is believed to trigger 70% of visits to doctors and 85% of serious illnesses (UK HSE stress statistics)
Lately we’ve heard of many cases of severe anxiety, panic attacks, depression, angry feelings and times, about eating and anxiety disorders. Many elderly people, can easily describe a period of breathing difficulty, distorted reality, negative thinking, difficulty in sleeping or even numbness in the extremities while sleeping, with scary symptoms like losing their world and stillness. Doctors say that if it is not related to any organic disease and you can describe what is happening to your body in detail, it is a panic attack and for sure you know the reason of this incident (usually it happens subconciously). Many young people as well are facing panic attacks and stress is the main reason. Daily life stress, too many pressures and the requirements for life, can cause all this stresfull situation. Try to cope with your stress, manage your limits, prevent burnout and devote time to yourself cause you only live once dude! 🙂
Before giving you the best chilling videos to calm down your fears and stress, follow these five steps for stress relief:
- Move your body. Even if this movement is dancing, sporting, walking, or enjoy gardening, any outdoors action will give you positive vibes, oxygen to your lungs and a happy temper. What is more, exercise produces chemicals in the body such as beta-endorphin, which is proven to have a positive effect on how we feel.
- Make positive face-to-face connection with other people. A social atmosphere provides a relaxed, informal environment where people can connect, share ideas and form collaborations. A big plus is the positive attitude (NBC Resources – the meaning of socializing).
- Do something you enjoy every day. Keeping your hands busy settles your mind. It helps you enjoy life and moments.
- Get all the restful sleep that you need to feel your best. Lack of sleep never helps and usually brings you more and more bad thoughts.
- Learn more by reading. Reading can even relax your body by lowering your heart rate and easing the tension in your muscles. A 2009 study at the University of Sussex, found that reading can reduce stress by up to 68%. 😮
More Feny’s stress reduction techniques:
Get a hobby, Start doing Yoga, Create, Take mini vacations, Unplug yourself from the office or your working place in general and BREEEAAAATHE! 😉
Remember, if it remains, please visit an expert. I hope i am helping. I love you all! Feny ❤
VIDEOS FOR CHILLING OUT, DON’T FORGET TO BREATHE !
Mute is preferable for this video
You gonna love this one
Music of course!